“Skymedia” or “we” means the company SKYMEDIA GROUP D.O.O, registration number 20115556, PIB: 104205095, with headquarters at Dimitrija Tucovića no. 28, 11000 Belgrade (Zvezdara).
“User”, “You” means you, the user of the website (any natural or legal person);
The term “Usage” means all operations performed by the user after accessing the website, including simple browsing, regardless of the means of access (e.g. computer, tablet or smartphone), type of connection (private connection, third-party connection or public wi-fi) and connection point.
The website belongs to Skymeda. The use of the website is regulated by these General Terms and Conditions and is conditioned by your agreement with these General Terms and Conditions.
You can access all of these terms, conditions, policies and rules through the website at any time. They may be amended and supplemented, but those in force on the website on the date you use the website apply.
Additional terms and conditions may apply to certain functionalities, parts or content of the website. Where this is the case, such terms will be displayed on the screen or accessible via a link.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the equipment you use to access this Website (computer, laptop, netbook, tablet, smartphone or other device) is compatible with any specific requirements for accessing this Website.
Please note that we cannot guarantee uninterrupted, uninterrupted and error-free access to this website. There is a possibility of planned and extraordinary periods in which certain functionalities, parts or content of this website will not be available or will be changed, temporarily suspended or withdrawn, at our sole discretion and without obligation to notify. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any consequences of the unavailability, modification, suspension or withdrawal of this website or its functionalities, parts or content.
ILLEGAL CONDUCT ON THE INTERNET SITE
You undertake to use the Internet Site and everything available on the Internet Site or through the Internet Site exclusively for purposes permitted by law and in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, in a responsible manner and without causing damage to Our business reputation, the business reputation of legal entities connected with us and to third parties.
In particular, you undertake to:
- you do not download, store or use any content that belongs to third parties and is subject to intellectual property rights or personal data protection rights;
- you do not collect and store the content of the website on a server or other networked storage device or create an electronic database by systematically downloading and storing the content of the website;
- you do not delete or modify any content on the website or attempt to circumvent the security, or interfere with the functioning of the website or the servers on which it is stored;
- do not introduce viruses, trojans, computer worms, logic bombs or any type of software or technologically harmful material to the website.
- you do not access the website, the server on which it is located or any server, computer or database connected to the website without authorization, that is, you attack the website through any activity aimed at disabling or hindering the operation of the website.
- you do not create links to the website from any other website without our prior written consent, provided that you may publish a link to the website on a website that you manage, provided that the link is not misleading and that you accurately state its destination and the fact that We have not approved or endorsed that link, your website or the products and services you offer, and that is by linking to the home page of our website (not framing or copying it) and provided that the website linked by that link does not contain any illegal, threatening, offensive, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, vulgar, indecent or violent content, or content that may infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties;
- do not store, distribute or publish any content that is illegal, harmful, offensive, racist, revisionist, immoral, that incites hatred, or that may constitute an invasion of privacy or a violation of the human rights of third parties, in particular the intellectual property rights or privacy rights of third parties;
- you do not create false or misleading orders, and if it can be reasonably estimated that an order of this kind has been placed, we will be authorized to cancel it and notify the relevant authorities.
Any right granted to you under these General Terms and Conditions will cease to apply if you breach any of these provisions.